Thursday 6 June 2013

It's Time To Duel!


I decided for (for the second time since starting uni) to make it through the first Yu-Gi-Oh series and have so far made it to the fourth season (yes, the one with the motorcycles!) so we're nearly there!
While in the process I started drawing again and churned out quite a nice piece if traditional fan art.




A conversation soon flowed about how cute these little Scapegoats would be to cosplay which gave birth to this concept



I started to really enjoy using watercolours for a change, before this all my manga illustrations were digital and now that I look back on a lot of them, they are quite flat.

I was also introduced to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Drinking Game
We played to Episode 121 and my only comment is dammit Kaiba! The number of times that guy says 'card' is unnecessary and bad news for my liver. If you do want to play this, pick a good episode and play responsibly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment