Saturday 8 June 2013

Can you say 'pink leather bloomers?'

A while ago I saw a deal on wowcher for New World Cafe in Leeds which gives 2 people a 3 course Japanese meal for £9 (BARGAIN!) so Sophie and I made a mini meet of it.
Me met at the Leeds station at 11.30 and went on to Leeds Market for fabric shopping!


I bought this AMAZING umbrella print fabric and some pink chiffon to ruffle on top. I'm very excited to make this dress!!!

Hana and I eyed up some fabulously pink leather and gave into temptation and bought some because oh the possibilities! We're going to make pink leather bloomers - everyone at the Frock On after party will be so jealous!!! xD 


Beautiful group photo taken in The Corn Exchange where we eyed up some amazing candy-like good (except you couldn't really eat them). I propose Pudding Meet!

  

At New World Cafe


I love the little jar thingy the Miso Soup came in and omg! It had TOFU!!!


A trip to ICandy followed for dessert and this baby was to DIE for! I've had a lot of Roulade in my time (mostly Natalie's) but this Raspberry and Hazelnut Roulade was the creme de la creme!
I'll be back! ;)

***

Let's get everyone's lovely outfits in!
Photos taken by Sophie (apart form Sophie's)


Steph


Aisha


Holly


Hana


Sophie


Myfanwy


Caitlin


Michaela


Vief

 

Jo


And me xD

Hairband - Primark
Cardigan - Offbrand
JSK - Metamorphose
Tights - M&S
Shoes - Primark

Thanks for another awesome meet guys! If I don't see you during the summer have a good holiday (and some great meets) and I'll see y'all in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment