This year I have gotten very kitchen friendly, I really do love to cook as much as I love to eat! ^__~
I'd like to share a couple of homemade yummies!
Ingredients for pork marinade:
1 clove of garlic - diced
1/2 spring onion - finally chopped
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1. Marinade overnight if possible, if not at least 2 hours.
2. Coat inside of mushroom lightly in cornflour.
3. Stuff mushrooms.
4. Heat a tsp of oil in a pan.
5. Place meat-side down and fry for up to 5 minutes
6. Turn and fry until browned.
7. Put the lid on and steam for another couple of minutes.
Roast Belly Pork
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp light brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp honey watered down
1. Marinade overnight if possible, if not at least 3 hours.
2. Roast on 190 degrees for 20 minutes and turn the pork over and baste with marinade
3. Roast for another 20 minutes.
4. Turn and glaze with honey
5. Grill for 5 minutes
Please enjoy these recipes and share photos!!!