Wednesday 30 April 2014

No Game No Life


So the new season of anime is upon us and I picked up' No Game No Life',  'Mangaka-san to Assistant-san' to and 'Date A Live 2'.

I watched the first couple of episode of the firs two with David and enjoyed them so decided to keep watching. Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to reminded me of how I used to want to draw manga for a living and how hard I found it to do it all by myself consistently. Date A Live 2 I decided to watch because I enjoyed the first series and the character designs are still as cute as ever ^^

However, my favourite is No Game No Life.


The story of No Game, No Life centers around Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister whose reputations as brilliant NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) hikikomori (shut-in) gamers have spawned urban legends all over the Internet. These two gamers even consider the real world as just another "crappy game." One day, they are summoned by a boy named "God" to an alternate world. There, God has prohibited war and declared this to be a world where "everything is decided by games"—even national borders. Humanity has been driven back into one remaining city by the other races. Will Sora and Shiro, the good-for-nothing brother and sister, become the "Saviors of Humanity" on this alternate world? "Well, let's start playing."


I love EVERYTHING about this anime from the designs to the colours and the world they are transported to. I do think that the world would be a better places if war is prohibited and everything was solved by games. 

I'm also feeling a lot of cosplay potential...

No comments:

Post a Comment