Saturday 13 July 2013

I'll Follow You Until You Love Me


Today was finally the Middlesbrough x Leeds lolis crossover meet in York and it was ABSOLUTELY boiling!!! The theme was spots and stripes and at first I was going to make something since I accumulated a big bundle of red x white polka dot fabric.Sadly, I faffed with X, Y and Z for all that time and became a 'sweatshop slave' to my dearest Kimberry until the day before the meet I was not able to make anything -__-' 
When I got home I rummaged to find something. I knew there had to be SOMETHING!
In the end I made a co-ord around my Wondertropolis blouse, wearing it with Cat in the Window.


I didn't make it to the meet until later because unknown to me, it was race day in York and the train I planned to get was too full so I wasn't allowed on for health and safety reasons. @___@

In the end I met up with everyone at Wagamama. 
It was so nice to see everyone again! Especially my lovelies from my old Middlesbrough comm and as always, it's lovely to see the frillies of Leeds. I am forever thankful for my two lovely comms!
Thankfully, Michaela also hadn't made the JSK she said she was going to either xD high-five to being all talk!


Today also marked the birth of the Loli Paparazzi because sometimes Lolis get sick of being papped so we're going to pap you instead!!!





My wifey Hana photo-bombing someone being Loli Papped


With 2 of my lovely wives *__* 
Mr Yan would be so jealous of my ability to accumulate wives xD hopefully David doesn't mind too much ^^' 



I also bought a lovely white Meta JSK from Hana and changed into it for the journey home because it really was just too warm in that blouse and corset skirt! 

Thanks for such a great meet guys! See yous at Frock On!




No comments:

Post a Comment